- I enjoy eating BBQ sauce on bread; it’s a delicious snack.
- Even if something isn’t completely warm after I microwave it…I still eat it.
- I would eat sushi every day if I could.
- I don’t feel guilty about eating seafood. (See above confession)
- Sometimes I miss being vegan (however, please see above).
- I snack all day long.
- I try not to keep cookies or potato chips in the house.
- When cookies or potato chips are in the house…they are gone in a heartbeat ;)
- I’m naturally lazy but overcompensate by attempting to be “Type A.”
- I’m addicted to getting “A’s” in school.
- My favorite food is…tortilla chips and salsa.
- I think the smell of pork products cooking is mesmerizing…
- I’ve been reading some food blogs for so long that these women are celebrities to me. If I ever met them…I’d probably stutter as much as I would in front of John Mayer. Is that weird?
- I love to read recipes and cookbooks.
- I think food tastes best when:
- you’re watching a cooking show; or
- you’re cooking for someone you love; or
- someone you love is cooking for you.
- I think most people (including myself) are more likely to read and comment on your blog when you’re doing a giveaway.
- Now…TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY (Nice segue huh?)!!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?: Goodies and a gift card from Whole Foods as well as some homemade scones!
WHY: Because I appreciate everyone who reads my blog!
HOW: To enter my first giveaway (ever), leave a comment below with one of your confessions!
WHEN: I will randomly pick a winner on Friday, August 19, 2011!
Disclosure: This giveaway is to you,
from love me. I was not compensated for any of the products in this giveaway.