Hello, hello, my neglected blog!
This is what happens when school starts and you lose the cord for your camera charger!
Spaghetti and salad dinner.
This is what happens when you don’t feel like cooking: Tofu salad with honey wheat pretzels.
I went out with my girls on the first Friday of this month. We had Mexican food and delicious drinks!
This is what happens when you let your creative boyfriend decide what’s for dinner:
Portabello “Steaks” and potatoes! Seriously delicious!!
A1 and balsamic marinated veggies!
His and Hers steaks. Precious.
This is what happens when I’m the one in charge of buying beer: cute labels! That’s how I pick my beer! Don’t even try to tell me you don’t do that…
This is what happens when you get out of work at 1pm and don’t start school until 4pm: packed lunch in a computer cubby!
Hummus and sprouts wrap, FF cottage cheese and an apple!
And this is what happens when you have no more pictures…THE END!
Wait – this post is far too pathetic! I must include some updates:
- I’m adjusting to life in “the South!”
- I’m loving our new house!
- I’m not enjoying the cold…
- The Steelers beat the Ravens!
- I ran out side on Friday and Sunday!
- We went out with friends on Friday and had friends over on Saturday! How social of us…
- I didn’t have to work today, so z and I took a 30-minute walk to run errands and grab lunch, then we walked the 30-minutes back and took a nap on the couch!
- I have a feeling this semester is going to be a tad overwhelming…
- z surprised me with something awesome today:
WE’RE GOING TO JAZZ FEST 2011!!!
This will be my fourth one and I’m sooooo excited! Could my boyfriend be any
hotter sweeter? Nope, I don’t think so